Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wow too much rain!

Wow, today we have had so much rain that I 've had enough. The lightning and thunder about ran me out of town, (loud and scary). Carrie set up this blog today for me. I'm very grateful to her. I miss her and Aaron. I miss Brandon and Tamara too I wish they would consider a change and move home, (hint, hint). I'm happy if they are. We just want to spend time together with them.

Britney and Courtney are doing great here and Britney has decided not to become a cheerleader. She discovered that she wouldn't really have the time to get all her studies completed toward getting her credits caught up. I'm happy that she is being so responsible.

Kelly and Caryn came and visited Sunday-Monday and we really enjoyed them. We had all of Marlene's family over for a turkey dinner that was so good. Paul Jr. and his family was the only ones that couldn't make it.

Family is the most important thing in our lives besides the gospel. I hope that everyone feels the same way. We love you all. Until next time.

4 comments:

Robert and Jill said...

Too much? We had some good rain for a short time. It was nice to sit on the porch with Jennifer and watch the rain and try not to get wet. I love stormy days! Say "Hi" to Courtney and Britney for me.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

I love and miss you mamas! Rain is good too mom. It makes the air smell yummy. I am glad that britney decided not to be a cheerleader. Love you all!

Bean said...

I am so glad you have a blog! Come and check ours out. I love and miss you!!!

Sonnet said...

Hey Karen.....Cool you have a blog. Ill keep checking. Mine you can find through any of the Warnicks